Due to the fact that the process of skin aging is inevitable, all people start experiencing such issues as the loss of volume, the appearance of fine lines, and the dullness of the face sooner or later in their lives. Luckily, aesthetic medicine offers several solutions to reduce the appearance of these age-related issues. Namely, people might undergo dermal filler injections, PDO thread insertions, or mesotherapy treatments.
Moreover, there exists a great number of brands that produce high-quality aesthetic medicine solutions, such as Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal, Fillmed, Cytocare, and many more. While each of them has its own peculiarities, it might be challenging to define which product will fit a patient’s needs best without knowing their basic properties, indications, contraindications, and other features.
So, how about taking a closer look at Cytocare 532 (an innovative cosmetic injectable that is excessively applied in aesthetic medicine these days)? Let us discuss its peculiarities right away.
Basic Properties of Cytocare 532
Cytocare 532 is a cosmetic injectable that is manufactured under the Cytocare trademark. Therefore, it stands side-by-side with other products of the brand, such as:
The manufacturer of the Cytocare brand is Revitacare Laboratories, a French laboratory that specializes in hyaluronic acid-based medical devices for almost twenty years now.
So, the main active ingredient in the composition of Cytocare 532 is a highly-concentrated non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid (32 mg/ml). It is strengthened by the brand’s rejuvenating complex CT50 that includes:
- Multivitams (namely, retinol, thiamin, ascorbic acid, folic acid, etc.);
- Inorganic salts (like sodium chloride, potassium chloride, choline chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium acetate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, nickel chloride, sodium pyruvate, tin chloride, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, sodium hydrogen carbonate, etc.);
- Amino acids (such as lipoic acid, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, etc.);
- And other nutritive components.
Together with hyaluronic acid, the above-mentioned amino acid-, inorganic salt-, and multivitamin complex create a powerful formula that efficiently corrects skin aging process by means of substantially improving its quality.
Please note: The composition of Cytocare 532 does not contain lidocaine. However, a health care practitioner might apply a topical anesthetic to the area of the treatment in order to reduce discomfort during the procedure.
The product should be administered into either the superficial or medium skin dermis with the help of a series of micro-needle injections. A health care practitioner might employ a mesoroller or a derma pen to perform the procedure.
The treatment protocol of Cytocare 532 requires three sessions with a three-week interval between each of them. As a result, a patient is expected to receive a durable result for a time period of up to three months.
Please note: In order to prolong the effect of the treatment, it might be repeated once in three months.
Cytocare 532 might be applied to the following areas of a patient’s body:
- Facial oval (especially its perioral and periorbital areas);
The main indication for the usage of Cytocare 532 is dull and dehydrated skin with visible signs of aging. In other words, the product is applied to:
- Provide the skin with a youthful glow;
- Hydrate skin tissues;
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, folds, and wrinkles.
As a result, a patient is expected to acquire profoundly rejuvenated, enhanced, and supple skin with a restored epidermal barrier.
Please note: Cytocare 532 is designed to treat fine lines and wrinkles on mature skin. Therefore, it is indicated for people over fifty years old. While Cytocare 516 and Cytocare 502 might be applied to medium and young skin respectively.
There exist several contraindications to the administration of Cytocare 532. Below, you will find the list of the most basic ones:
- Age under fifty (since the product is designed to primarily treat mature skin);
- Allergic reaction to any component of the preparation (if a patient has individual hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, lipoic acid, sodium hydrogen, or other active ingredients of the product, it should not be injected);
- Skin infection around the treatment area;
- Severe diseases (such as untreated epilepsy or autoimmune disorder);
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
The above-mentioned peculiarities serve as general contraindications to the usage of Cytocare 532. However, patients have to consult with their health care practitioners before the treatment to exclude any other, individual limitations to it.
Possible Side Effects
Despite the fact that Cytocare 532 corrects aging process of the skin in a safe way, it might lead to a number of side effects, namely:
- The feeling of pain or discomfort around the treatment area;
- Mild swelling;
- Skin redness;
Under normal circumstances, these side effects disappear on their own within a couple of days after the treatment. Therefore, they do not require any medical supervision.
However, a patient should contact a health care practitioner as soon as possible in case of having any other complications after the administration of the product.
The procedure of the Cytocare 532 administration is minimally invasive. Therefore, patients are expected to be able to return to their normal lifestyles without any special after-treatment recovery.
However, if patients follow these basic recommendations for the first 48 hours after the treatment, they will both minimize the possibility of any complications and maximize the result of the treatment:
- Do not exercise strenuously;
- Stay away from pushing, pulling, or rubbing the skin around the area of the treatment;
- Avoid direct sun exposure, excessive heat, and other potentially damaging to superficial dermis factors;
- Apply sun-protection cream.
Please note: Health care practitioners might provide patients with other after-treatment recovery recommendations based on their individual cases.
Where to Buy Cytocare 532 Online
If you are currently looking for a place of where to buy Cytocare 532 online, you have come to the right place. While being a reliable supplier of authentic cosmetic injectables, Medeurostore offers:
- A wide assortment of products from world-known aesthetic medicine brands;
- Beneficial prices and bonuses;
- Fast worldwide delivery;
- Safe packaging;
- Knowledgeable customer support team.
To order Cytocare online on a Medeurostore website, you will only have to:
- Register on the website;
- Add the needed product to the shopping cart;
- Order the delivery.
Please note: You need to be a licensed health care provider to buy cosmetic injectables on a Medeurostore website.
In case you have any questions, contact our customer support team, and they will do their best to help you out. Place your order at any time and buy Cytocare online for the most beneficial price!