Ellanse M is an innovative product, intradermal implant based on polycaprolactone. The medical substance stimulates the natural collagen production and growth of and elastin fibers, so the natural result lasts up to 20 months. Filler is used to eliminate and prevent age-related changes, correct minor imperfections in the face.
Board-certified healthcare providers, representatives of medical clinics, and licensed retailers of aesthetic medicine products are welcome to buy Ellanse M 2x1ml on medeurostore.com.
Basic Properties of Ellanse M
The main advantage of rejuvenation with dermal fillers over other anti-age procedures and methods of correction of cosmetic defects is minimal invasion, no rehabilitation period, and a long-term result. Just one procedure in a few months will help the patient’s skin stay young and radiant.
The Dutch company AqtisMedical offers cosmetologists and their patients 4 fillers for the correction of wrinkles, modeling of the oval face, correction of the nose, cheekbones, lips, chin.
Filler Ellans M – 3rd in line for the duration of the result. The effect after the introduction of the filler level M in the skin layers lasts up to 20 months, depending on the injection site, individuals age, lifestyle, and other characteristics. Dermal filler is a white gel in sterile syringes, ready to use. The set includes 4 27G needles. At the doctor’s discretion, the use of cannulas is possible.
The composition of Ellanse M 2x1ml:
- polycaprolactone (PCL) – 30%
- carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) – 70%
The filler is recommended for insertion into the deep layers of the skin, subdermal.
All fillers of the Ellanse line – S, M, L, E – are identical in composition, their areas of application are also identical. Fillers differ only in the length of the polycaprolactone chains. This property determines the duration of the result. PCL with a short-chain biodegrades faster, with a long – longer.
When administered subcutaneously, the gel gives an instant and lasting result. Carboxymethylcellulose promotes the uniform distribution of polycaprolactone in the substance. After resorption of CMC, PCL microspheres remain in the skin layers, stimulating the production of neo collagen and forming a new natural collagen framework in the skin.
The long-term effect is also achieved due to the two-stage biodegradation of polycaprolactone. At the first stage, complex connections in the chains are destroyed, shorter chains are formed, the cosmetic effect is preserved. When the polymer chain reaches a minimum length, the PCL microspheres lose volume, gradually decomposing into water and carbon dioxide. In the second stage, there is a decrease in the clinical effect.
You can buy the Ellanse M 2x1ml dermal filler at a good price in the medeurostore.com. If you have any questions about the product, our managers are always ready to advise you.
Indications for Ellanse M Cosmetic Injections
The results of injection plastics using a filler Ellanse M:
- Smoothing all types of fine lines: “goosebumps”, nasolabial folds, puppet wrinkles, wrinkles in the nose, lips, chin
- Removal of scars, post-acne
- Restoration of the original relief of the skin
- Filling the volume in the cheekbones, cheeks, chin
- Lifting the contours of the face
- Correction of the shape of the nose, ears
- Elimination of facial asymmetry
- Increased turgor of the skin
Ellanse M – a natural restoration of beauty and youthful appearance
In comparison with other dermal fillers on the basis of hyaluronic acid, Ellanse differs in a number of advantages.
- Hypoallergenicity, safety for human health. The dermal filler does not contain animal and bacterial components that can cause allergies. Polycaprolactone and carboxymethylcellulose are well absorbed by skin cells. The absence of harm to health is proven by CE Medical and FDA certificates. No allergy testing is required.
- Delicate result. The filler is invisible even under very thin skin dermis. Unlike hyaluronic acid, the PCL-based filler acts not by retaining water in the tissues but by stimulating its own collagen synthesis. This makes a face look natural immediately after the procedure and beyond.
- Long-lasting effect. The result of the procedure is noticeable for an average of 20 months, after which correction is required.
- Cost-effective treatment. A session using Ellanse M will cost the patient more than a subcutaneous injection of hyaluronic acid, but the consumption of polycaprolactone filler is 20% less, and the result lasts longer.
- Compatibility with other cosmetic procedures. Contour plastics with the filler Ellanse M is compatible with mesotherapy, massage, peeling, laser rejuvenation. The interval between procedures should be from 2 to 6 weeks.
Limitations to the Procedure with Ellanse M
After the injection Ellanse M, there is no recovery period. The patient can immediately return to his/her usual lifestyle. At competently carried out procedure and absence of contraindications complications do not arise. Only side effects in the form of pain, redness, mild swelling, hematomas are possible. Bruises, hematomas pass in 7-10 days, other unpleasant manifestations – in 2-3 days.
- hypersensitivity, allergy to filler’s components;
- minor age;
- pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- autoimmune diseases;
- colds, fever;
- inflammation and injury of the skin in the areas of the planned injections.
How to Buy Ellanse M 2x1ml Online on medeurostore.com?
You can order Ellanse M 2x1ml and a wide range of other aesthetic medicine products wholesale on medeurostore.com – a reliable wholesale supplier with free worldwide delivery.
Please note: medeurostore.com does not sell to individuals. All our assortment is for professional use only, so we cooperate with healthcare providers, medical clinics, and licensed distributors.
To get more info or place an order, please visit medeurostore.com or contact our sales managers. They will gladly help you out!