Probably every woman wants to have volumized, hydrated, and contoured lips. Well, Restalyne Kysse Lidocaine might easily transform this wish into reality. While being produced by a Swedish manufacturer Q-Med, this dermal filler is a bright representative of the Restylane brand that is used to grant you attractive and perfect-shaped lips with the help of a pain-free injection.
So, if you would like to buy Restylane Kysse Lidocaine online or check out more details on the product, go through the below-mentioned information.
Basic Properties of Restylane Kysse Lidocaine
Restylane Kysse Lidocaine is an injectable dermal filler that is manufactured by Q-Med, a division of a Swiss pharmaceutical company called Galderma. It stands side-by-side with other Restylane fillers, such as:
The Kysse preparation, in its turn, is specifically designed to take care of sensitive lip tissue and tender skin in the perioral area.
The perfect formula of 1ml Restylane Kysse Lidocaine consists of:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (20 mg/ml) of bacterial origin, which is manufactured with the help of a special Optimal Balance Technology that offers an optimal balance between the level of the preparation’s cross-linking and gel calibration;
- Lidocaine, which serves as a local anesthetic;
- Phosphate buffered saline.
The preparation provides a patient with an instant result that is visible right after the first treatment. Moreover, the effect from the injection is pretty durable and lasts up to 9 months.
What is in the box? A package of Kysse Lidocaine 1ml Restylane contains one 1ml syringe with the preparation and two 30G 1/2 needles.
The main benefits of Restylane Kysse Lidocaine are:
- An equilibrium concentration of premium active ingredient (cross-linked hyaluronic acid) that is able to integrate smoothly into the patient’s skin and lip tissue;
- A local anesthetic (lidocaine) in the preparation’s composition that makes the injection as comfortable as possible;
- A natural-looking and durable (up to 9 months) effect that is noticeable right after the procedure.
Thus, a hyaluronic acid-based gel of Restylane Kysse Lidocaine is a top-quality dermal filler with a number of advantages.
Indications for the Usage of Restylane Kysse Lidocaine
Since the preparation is specifically designed for the overall lip enhancement, it is mainly applied to:
- Define the lip contour;
- Improve the lip volume.
A side note: The preparation might also be used to smooth lines in the perioral area of the patient’s face. However, you might want to take a closer look at other dermal fillers in the Restylane product line if your primary concern is connected with wrinkles more than with thin, dehydrated, and undefined lips.
Therefore, the main indication for the usage of Restylane Kysse Lidocaine is to create soft and moisturized lips as well as to make your lip contours well-defined.
Do NOT inject Lidocaine 1ml Restylane Kysse in case of:
- Having an allergy to any component of the preparation (such as hyaluronic acid or lidocaine);
- Suffering from a severe disease (like cancer, untreated epilepsy, or autoimmune disorder);
- Experiencing skin inflammation nearby the injection site;
- Being pregnant or breastfeeding;
Please note that the above-mentioned contraindications are merely generalized ones. Consult with your health care practitioner to know for sure whether the injection of the preparation is safe in your individual case.
Possible Side Effects
After the injection of Restylane Kysse Lidocaine (especially after undergoing the first treatment), you might experience such side effects as:
- Bumps or lumps;
- Skin discoloration;
- Injection site pain;
These symptoms, in their turn, tend to disappear within a couple of days after the injection and do not require any medical supervision. However, please contact your health care practitioner as soon as possible if you experience any other severe side effects.
Another advantage in the list of benefits of Restylane Kysse Lidocaine is that the injection of the preparation does not require any special after-treatment recovery. Namely, you might quickly return to your everyday lifestyle after the treatment.
However, please pay attention to the following rules at least for 24 hours after you enhance lip volume or define lip contour with the help of Restylane Kysse Lidocaine:
- Avoid strenuous exercising;
- Do not use heavy makeup on your lips;
- Evade direct sunlight or use a sun-protecting lip balm if needed;
To know the exact after-treatment recommendations in your particular case, remember to consult with your health care practitioner.
How to Buy Restylane Kysse Lidocaine Online on medeurostore.com?
You might buy Restylane Kysse Lidocaine online on medeurostore.com. Here is how it works:
- Firstly, you have to create an account on medeurostore.com;
- Secondly, you need to select the needed product from a wide assortment of aesthetic medicines;
- Finally, you order the delivery and enjoy using the preparation.
As easy as that, right?
An important note: Please keep in mind that ONLY certified health care providers are eligible to buy aesthetic medicines.
While making a purchase on medeurostore.com, you will benefit from:
- High-quality products;
- Fast delivery around the world;
- Advantageous bonuses;
- Fair prices;
- Experienced customer support agents.
So, how about ordering Restylane Kysse Lidocaine 1ml right away and getting one step closer to attractive and plumped lips?